June 21, 2023
Red Barrels is hiring for several positions:
- Senior Gameplay Animator
- Senior Level artist
- Dev QA
- Technical director (Animation)
- Programmer – Engine/Tools
- Programmer – Gameplay
- Programmer – UI
- Product Marketing Manager
Why would Red Barrels be right for your next adventure in the gaming industry? At Red Barrels:
- We believe that all voices, talents, skills, and experiences make our studio stronger and enable us to make better games.
- All team members have access to benefits, including access to bonuses, a flexible work schedule, 6 weeks’ vacation (from hiring!)
- All team members work on the development of our games, from studio co-founders to administration, we all work together.
- We believe that a local studio can stay local while creating high-quality content that gamers love.
Interested? We hope so! Send your CV to [email protected] and indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line. Please also send links to a portfolio or demo (if applicable).
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for interviews will be contacted. If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on specific government requirements.