July 07, 2021
Red Barrels is Hiring a Dev QA
Red Barrels is hiring an experienced Dev QA to join the Outlast Trials Team.
We are looking for an experienced candidate with a passion for creating immersive experiences and who can work effectively with multidisciplinary teams. The Dev QA will collaborate, problem solve, and support the continued development of The Outlast Trials alongside the rest of the RB team.
- 3-5 years of experience as a game tester in the video game industry
- Formal training in video games is an asset
- An understanding of French and English (oral and written)
- You are proactive and comfortable working autonomously.
- You are looking for an environment where you can have a wide range of responsibilities.
- You have a solid understanding of the development process and knowledge of the industry.
Red Barrels offers a highly competitive salary and bonus structure, group insurance, and flexible time management. Our studio is located in Montreal.
Interesting in being a part of the RB Team? Please send your resume to [email protected] and indicate “Dev QA” in the subject line. We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about the creation of the Outlast Universe, please check out this article written by Philippe Morin, one of our co-founders.