Forums

Sign in Register
queenripley
queenripley
Participant

Which part scared you the most?

July 17, 2016 at 8:13 am

For me it’s probably the dark sewer scene where you’re in the water with Chris and you can’t exactly see him, you just hear the chains jingling around and his breathing, and you need to find your way out in the complete dark. Such an intense part of the game! Also on the DLC where you’re being followed by Frank and you don’t know where he is but the scary music subtly plays so you KNOW he’s around, made me SO SCARED!

• DiogoGardens
    DiogoGardens
    Participant
    July 17, 2016 at 8:37 am

That part where you open the door to a hut outside and the Walrider come throught you!

• Nebel
    Nebel
    Participant
    July 17, 2016 at 3:16 pm

One of the times you can hear Eddie singing, I was just goofing around and walking backwards down a hall thinking he was somewhere in front of me. Backed right into him and got punched. :T

• Skater1ooo
    Skater1ooo
    Participant
    July 17, 2016 at 8:19 pm

The scariest part for me, was the part right at the end of Whistleblower, where you have to get the key in order to leave, and when you get the key you get rushed by Eddie, the reason it was scariest was because I knew he was down the hall, but I didn’t know where. Was he down the hall to the left, right, or just straight down the hall where I couldn’t see him. The reason it was so scary, was because this was about my 15th time trying to beat Whistleblower on Insane mode, so if I made a wrong decision and got hit I would be dead, and hence have to do it all over(I was doing it without looking for walkthroughs of it).

• Nebel
      Nebel
      Participant
      July 19, 2016 at 8:09 pm

Did you make it through to the end, though? I have yet to try it because I’m worried about the climb into the vent right before you try to use that key. I managed to get punched on my way in once, and I have a feeling that’ll end quite a few Insane runs..

• BANDIT
    Participant
    September 2, 2016 at 8:15 pm

The scariest moment for me was when the journalists captor dies in the elevator. It made me think! The journalists walks in and sees that elevator, knowing that is the only way he will be able to murder anyone of these psychopaths! The immersion of the game is really captured at that awkward moment. It’s obvious he’s a clever guy when he squashes that freak, that’s when I was really scared about that asylum for sure.

• ILoveAGoodCrisp
    Participant
    November 5, 2016 at 6:50 pm

DARLING!

They go and pull you in with a door that looks like it can be opened then shove Gluskin in your face. Terrifying.

• Miles Upshur
    Miles Upshur
    Participant
    March 3, 2017 at 2:53 pm

The first part where you had to get the power back on from the basement. I wasn’t used to the darkness yet so my heart was just racing. Also almost all chases with Chris. Jesus fuckign christ he’s fucking terrifying

• [email protected]
    Participant
    June 5, 2017 at 1:45 am

I agree, I also scare most that part, it is full of the haunt google maps driving directions

• September 27, 2017 at 8:28 pm

The part where you have to go find your camcorder after you drop it. Walking through that dark cafeteria towards the lit up table, hearing thumps and noises in the darkness around you gives me chills every time.

• KarenALenz
    KarenALenz
    Participant
    October 30, 2017 at 11:35 pm

It made me think! The journalists walks in and sees that elevator, knowing that is the only way he will be able to murder anyone of these psychopaths.

• KarenALenz
    KarenALenz
    Participant
    November 1, 2017 at 11:41 pm

My most frightening part is the Whistleblower section

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Date of birth

MONTH
DAY
YEAR
NOT ALLOWED
ENTER
Red Barrels Games