Forums

Sign in Register

[email protected]
Participant

The Apostle Paul achievement not working

April 27, 2017 at 12:40 pm

Having obtained all recordings on Xbox One, I was not awarded the achievement. I did not get them all in one playthrough, originally I missed one near the beginning on my first attempt, so made a new save to get it. On the recordings menu in the main menu it shows me having all the recordings and documents, yet no achievement. Any Ideas??

• MatBleuBleu
    Keymaster
    April 28, 2017 at 11:41 am

Yeah, this can be tricky.

The recordings listed in the Main Menu are the sum of all the recordings done, in all save games. To get the achievement, you need to do all the recordings in a single save.

What I would recommend is selecting a chapter from the main menu and loading the save game that you think has the most recordings. Open your camcorder and look for any missing recordings and go look for them.

Let us know if that help.

-Mat

• [email protected]
    Participant
    April 28, 2017 at 11:59 am

I’ve tried the issue is that the most recent save is at the end of the game after the baby has been born. The recording needed is number 8 the tribute wall right at the start so I cannot backtrack all that way. Unless there is a way to backtrack that’d be great but pretty sure I’m gonna have to start a new game, which isn’t all that bad.
    Thank’s for the help anyways!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Date of birth

MONTH
DAY
YEAR
NOT ALLOWED
ENTER
Red Barrels Games