Sign in Register

[email protected]

Texture Limitation In Game

April 25, 2017 at 5:47 am

The automatic Lock On textures In accordance with Vram/ram is affecting many games with 1gb gpus.You could have Given An option like In GTA 5 to bypass the memory check,as one user of a 4 year old hd7850gpu was getting 70fps on 2k resolution with just medium textures and rest all high with x16AF.So we request you to release an update removing the texture setting cap or point out an ini config method to raise the textures to high and above for the time being.Thank you

• MatBleuBleu
    April 25, 2017 at 11:48 am

That’s a valid point. I’ll consider it for a future patch.

• [email protected]
      April 25, 2017 at 1:02 pm

Thank you very much for your response and do consider this.The game is well optimized from what we have experienced so far,so there wont be a major hit in fps with high textures even on veryhigh,for 1080p/900p resolutions and if you may,please point out any bypass we can do in the ini file to raise the textures manually to higher settings for the time being as the medium textures are not at all appealing to the eye as the textures are way too blurry.We would really appreciate it if you could point that out.Thank You

• [email protected]
    May 3, 2017 at 8:58 am

havnt got any reply from you in about a week now.Guess you are not interested in clearing your customer problems

• MatBleuBleu
      May 3, 2017 at 3:33 pm

Patch is coming out via Steam on Friday. You will be able to add -notexturelimit to the command line.

• stlanfin
    December 20, 2017 at 7:01 am

Just delete the old app and install the latest app from to fix the issue.

• ayeshagurgaon
    January 4, 2018 at 4:40 am

haven’t got any answer from you in about seven days now.Guess you are not keen on clearing your client issues.

• wingsio
    February 24, 2018 at 3:28 am

Yes, the article I was looking for. Your article gives me another approach on the subject. I hope to read more articles from you. a10

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Date of birth

Red Barrels Games