1. (32 bits systems) Warning message when launching the game about “Insufficient virtual memory space! Detecting only 2 Gb of addressable memory.” (or, if ignored, the game eventually crashes)
This problem is related to exhausting the virtual memory space on 32 bits systems. A workaround is to extend the virtual memory space to 3 Gb.
On Windows Vista/7/8 (32 bits):
1) Open a command prompt with administrator privileges
– Open the Start menu
– Type cmd in the search field
– Right click on the command prompt icon and select “Run as administrator”
2) Type “bcdedit /set IncreaseUserVa 3072” (without the quotes)
3) After pressing enter, it should say something like “The operation completed successfully”.
4) Reboot your computer.
5) Try running Outlast again
2. (64 bits systems) Error 0xc000007b when launching the game.
On Steam: From the Steam library, right-click on Outlast, select “Properties”, then click on “Set launch options”, and type in “-32” (without the quotes).
Other sources: Pass in “-32” as parameter to OutlastLauncher.exe (right-click on OutlastLauncher.exe, select “Create shortcut”, right-click the shortcut and select “Properties”, then in the “Target” box append “-32” so that it reads “[…]\OutlastLauncher.exe -32”)
You can get all latest apps for free on your Android and iOS devices using Tutuapp. Get the latest app from this website.
I recently solved the problems that was occurring with the outlast. You can view the problem firstly and then check the preferred configuration and the common problems with outlast will be solved. I checked configuration settings on mentioned ukessay where I got some common error then I found the solution on this page.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.