Sign in Register

Outlast Pause Menu MOD!

August 5, 2016 at 3:06 pm

This will be the first mod I have ever released and I also believe that this is the first “real” outlast mod (modifying the game code). This mod will add loads of features to your pause menu, a few but not all:

First Page

• Debugging for EnemyPawn/HeroPawn/Level Stats/Paths/…
  • Killing the current enemy
  • toggleable FreeCam
  • Reload current checkpoint
  • Load different checkpoint from pause menu

Second Page

• Animation Menu (make enemies do their animations right from the pause menu)
  • toggleable GodMode
  • Disable door break (enemies simply can’t break through them and will keep bashing them over and over again, also Toggleable)
  • InsanePlus (Revamped insane mode with NO camera)
  • Delete AI (makes enemies unaware of you for about 2 minutes)
  • Remove all doors from current level (doors that can be interacted with) > ready but will be added in V0.2, still a bit unstable

The mod and screenshots can be downloaded here Download

A video can be found here YouTube

If you have any complaints or future requests, please feel free to comment on this post!

• This topic was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by  nvtGaming.

• ILoveAGoodCrisp
    November 5, 2016 at 6:42 pm

Really great mod!

I’ve glitched through enough doors in this game, so it’s real nice being able to noclip through them and explore all those places that are just out of reach.

I don’t know how experienced you are with the unreal engine, but do you know of a away to load an entire maps udk files at once? I’ve noticed that when you show the level debug, you can see parts of the map spawn and despawn when you progress through the level. Do you think its possible that you could force the game to load all files at once?

• lynn_libbrecht
    February 26, 2018 at 9:29 pm

It’s actually a nice and helpful piece of info. I’m satisfied that you simply shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing. gmail sign up

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Date of birth

Red Barrels Games