Forums

Sign in Register
deadguysgang
deadguysgang
Participant

OUTLAST MERCH IDEAS

May 23, 2017 at 11:25 pm

Fan-made requests/discussions RedBarrels should (hopefully) look at for MERCH ideas. I know they already took a poll/survey, but to pop around some idea I think I should share some designs I was messing around with, as well as see if anyone else has cool ideas. I really love phone cases and I designed some random ones in my free time–and that got me thinking of other merchandise.

• deadguysgang
    deadguysgang
    Participant
    May 23, 2017 at 11:36 pm

In reply to: OUTLAST MERCH IDEAS

so, i made an outlast phone case post on twitter, it was the easiest place i could put all the photos:so here it is if you want to see my ideas

the phone case ideas i had were for a modern audience, and had the flare of outlast, plus some irony, into something aesthetically pleasing. I love phone cases and am always trying to keep my phone safe, it’s also always out so it’s the best advertising. Other ideas that would be cool would be: Murkoff work pins, logo “work tees” (polos), pens, Murkoff mugs, and of course t shirts and lanyards–but what about key card holders (like Murkoff security card holders, but of course for us civilians we’d use as an ID holder or something). Also the Walrider project, and maybe Temple Gate themed things–but this is my idea so far.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Date of birth

MONTH
DAY
YEAR
NOT ALLOWED
ENTER
Red Barrels Games