Forums

Sign in Register
RawLu
RawLu
Participant

Not Really Outlast 2…

May 9, 2017 at 12:04 pm

I have to say looking over the Outlast 2 forum? I’m kinda surprised at the lack of discontent with Outlast 2 departure from the first games story? And I don’t even care about story! LOL! 😮

But I mean more in terms of its general story, location, setting, monsters etc.??? That I LOVED so much about the first game 🙁

Outlast & its DLC’s were Literally one of my favorite games to date on PS4. Outlast 2? Disappointment 🙁

And I feel the whole change of scenery? has everything to do with it 🙁

All I can do is hope & prey that Red Barrels does everything it can to make things right 😉

TY.

• abele2017
    Participant
    May 22, 2017 at 11:46 pm

I also feel the same way. All that we can do is to hope an dprey!
    spanish to english

• cody
    Participant
    July 12, 2017 at 6:40 pm

That is because there is no departure from the story. It’s very much a continuation from outlast 1. It’s very well presented because unlike Miles, this poor guy has absolutely no idea what is going on. Unfortunately, unless you find a very specific note in the game and/or have read the comics, at the very least the last issue, you are just a clueless as the protagonist.

As far as the change in location is concerned, it was brilliant! There were some problems, things that your character should be able to do, but couldn’t (jumping over certain obstacles or passing under others, these things should be very clear and consistent because you will have to act while you are panicking) but overall it was excellent. I didn’t want Outlast 1 version 2, I wanted outlast 2 and the game delivered in spades. If anything, I hope the keep some of the new elements in some form for future titles (segments that share a common tone with the school sequences for example.)

• This reply was modified 6 months, 1 week ago by  cody.
  • badkingweedahx
    badkingweedahx
    Participant
    July 13, 2017 at 11:22 am

It’s a Murkoff Report story

https://www.wattpad.com/user/badkingweedahx

• contomlon
    Participant
    August 21, 2017 at 2:05 am

That is because there is no departure from the story. It’s very much a continuation from outlast 1. It’s very well presented because unlike Miles, this poor guy has absolutely no idea what is going on. Unfortunately, unless you find a very specific note in the game and/or have read the comics, at the very least the last issue, you are just a clueless as the protagonist.

madalin stunt cars 2

• KarenALenz
    KarenALenz
    Participant
    November 8, 2017 at 11:19 pm

Me too.

• jacklynnvern
    Participant
    December 9, 2017 at 8:51 am

Same feeling.same to same really surveillancekart

• wingsio
    Participant
    December 14, 2017 at 2:51 am

Oh, great, your article gives me useful information and a fresh perspective on the subject.
    wings io

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Date of birth

MONTH
DAY
YEAR
NOT ALLOWED
ENTER
Red Barrels Games