Forums

Sign in Register

neonbutterfrog
Participant

Mount Massive Asylum – Lore Question

June 27, 2018 at 5:49 pm

Hello everybody, something came up on my mind recently about the “notoriously unethical Murkoff Corporation”–more specifically, however–Mount Massive Asylum. This question/comment may seem a tad “nitpicky,” and that’s because, well, it is!–anyways, I am confused on Mount Massive Asylum’s purpose (sort of), and how they’re supposedly an asylum for the “criminally insane,” yet they have normal male and female wards; wards that clearly allow fair amounts of freedom with the comfortable (well, more comfortable than the prison or sewers) rooms that contain beds, lamps, etc. Going under the fact that Mount Massive Asylum houses the criminally insane (key-word: criminals), wouldn’t all of the patients be under the “care” of steel cells in a massive prison? A lot of this can probably be attributed to mood, plot, setting, and whatnot, but knowing that Red Barrels is a company that worked first-hand with real psychologists to make their game, I imagine there was thought behind this. Thank you for your time and have a wonderful day!

Sincerely,

neonbutterfrog

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Date of birth

MONTH
DAY
YEAR
NOT ALLOWED
ENTER
Red Barrels Games