Forums

Sign in Register

[email protected]
Participant

Glitch – Can't progress past fallen trees

April 26, 2017 at 6:35 pm

So when you’re going towards the mines, past the fragile bridge thing and fall you’ll eventually run into some fallen trees forming a small opening where you’re (after having talked to other friends) supposed to crawl under. I, however, can’t seem to do that. No matter how much I try (tilting, running towards the opening and sliding, jumping over, reloading Steam and the game), I can’t get across underneath. I’m assuming this is a glitch, must be.

Please, fix this Red Barrels…

• MatBleuBleu
    Keymaster
    April 28, 2017 at 11:38 am

In Outlast 2, there is crouch (mapped to the left CTRL key) and crawl (mapped to the C key). They are different. On a controller, you press to crouch, hold to crawl.

Crawl is very useful to hide under beds and other low objects. In some situation the game will help you crawl automatically, but in this location it does not so you need to do it yourself.

We will likely try to make this clearer in an upcoming patch, but in the meantime, use the right key.

• LostInDementia
    Participant
    April 28, 2017 at 3:17 pm

Is it the same on PS4? I remember being pretty stumped at this point until it magically started working somehow.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Date of birth

MONTH
DAY
YEAR
NOT ALLOWED
ENTER
Red Barrels Games