Forums

Sign in Register
Quagmire1428
Quagmire1428
Participant

Chris Walker Bust

September 7, 2016 at 6:33 am

Hi guys,

So here is my finished Chris Walker Bust that i sculpted. he is the final pull from the RTV silicone moulds and is cast in Pure unfilled Polyurethane Resin. 😀

• This topic was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by Quagmire1428 Quagmire1428. Reason: image correction
  • This topic was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by Quagmire1428 Quagmire1428.
  • Nebel
    Nebel
    Participant
    September 8, 2016 at 8:28 pm

In reply to: Chris Walker Bust

That’s really cool! I think anyone that can make stuff like this out of scratch is crazy talented. His nameplate was a nice touch and the details look great.

• Shad0W
    Shad0W
    Participant
    September 30, 2016 at 3:32 pm

I saw this 2 weeks ago but I was in a hurry. I wanted to leave a reply about how awesome it is! Even though Chris Walker scares me the most, so much that if a part with him comes I throw my headphones in the other corner of the room and if he manages to grab me I unplug the PC, it is amazingly done. I may say, that full hands also soaked in blood and wrapped in chains would have been nice but I guess you couldn’t, maybe because of time or something. But it is still so amazing! *Ok, I think I repeated myself 3 times by now* Keep up with these things! You are talented

• Quagmire1428
      Quagmire1428
      Participant
      January 14, 2017 at 10:10 pm

Thank you so much 😀 i really appreciate the kind words. the brilliant artist, coders and designers at Red Barrels are a great inspiration for a sculpture and i love Outlast so much i just had to do it 😀

• stellachicken
    stellachicken
    Participant
    October 7, 2016 at 2:13 pm

Amazing work! It is so detailed and I love the name plate too. He looks very threatening and the colours you have used for him are perfect. 🙂

• Quagmire1428
      Quagmire1428
      Participant
      January 14, 2017 at 10:11 pm

thank you, i really wanted to capture the character and keep it inline with the original work in the game 😀 thank you again 😀

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Date of birth

MONTH
DAY
YEAR
NOT ALLOWED
ENTER
Red Barrels Games