Forums

Sign in Register
InFirst III
InFirst III
Participant

Bugs I've found

October 4, 2016 at 9:48 pm

I’ve only done one playthrough so far and encountered a single bug

If you die to the cactus in the beginning very early, while Blake is still shouting “LYNN!” you can get him to shout it while the dying animation plays.

Will edit and add to this list when I play more of the demo.

• This topic was modified 2 years ago by InFirst III InFirst III.
  • InFirst III
    InFirst III
    Participant
    October 5, 2016 at 7:53 pm

In reply to: Bugs I've found

More bugs;
    Discovered a glitch where death animation will play when being killed by cultist; Cultist will be performing animation to the left of Blake, so it looks like he’s attacking the air. Under what circumstances this occurred is unspecified, but I do remember getting stuck/jumping on a rock directly prior to death.

On another note, there are many videos of OoB glitching. I’ve tried the glitch myself and I got pretty consistent. Channels that you can find these videos on are Creepy Guy and Finath.

So there have been some leaks of info on the real release I suppose; you can find stuff like the shoveling guy, two flashlight guys with the same model, full model of the pickaxe girl, a bridge, a barn, a church, a good view of the full town, etc. etc.

• Chegrow
    Participant
    October 6, 2016 at 11:22 am

I found a huge glitch. Once you start and find the first house you cant enter pass the house just 10 ft and go as far left as u can &you cango throught the map. Keep going and u will fall and die& after that the screen go’s black and demo will not start again

• Nebel
    Nebel
    Participant
    October 8, 2016 at 4:40 pm

The only thing I really noticed when I played was the crow above the entrance to the stairs to the bloody cradle. It looks like it’s supposed to be making a noise (the animation suggests it probably is), but there’s no cawing. I dunno if that really counts, I was just trying to get a good look at the crow and saw the animation.

• wingsio
    Participant
    May 18, 2018 at 3:47 am

I also use this software but do not understand all about it. thanks but your share. It is necessary for me. I will apply to practice.
    bloxorz

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Date of birth

MONTH
DAY
YEAR
NOT ALLOWED
ENTER
Red Barrels Games